Friday, January 12, 2007

Are We Missing Something?





Thats right!!!! My Baby lost her first tooth yesterday at school. Who knew that such a little tooth could cause so many emotions in me? First Im happy, May has been waiting for it to come out for weeks. It means shes growing up and not a baby any more. which is also second. Shes not a baby any more. That makes me sad. None of us realy want our kids to grow up do we? She is my first kid, her and I have done alot of learning together. We still have a long way to go. I hope I dont botch it up too bad. The tooth fairy left her $3. She realy wanted a chocolate candy bar. I told her mabie after school. Another first is... May tied her shoes this morning. Just one more point of her growing up. She was sooooo exited. I (of course) made a big deal out of it because she was starting to get discouraged. That cheered her up. When I told her that The Tooth Fairy let me keep her tooth to put in her scrapbook she looked disgusted. It was so hard to keep from laughing. Its happening too quick. Shes almost 6 years old. In another 4 years or so im going to have to try to explain " The Birds and The Bees"
OH CRAP!!! Im in trouble. At least I have a few years to think about how to put it. lol All I can do is sit back and try to enjoy this part of their lives. I may complain now but I know im going to miss it. Here is a cheesy pic of Dominik. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a rich tooth fairy!! LOL I used to get a quarter! Cute pics!!

Alpicks Treasures said...

Hes getting so cute. And may is growing up, Watch out Mom, enjoy them while you can. Hope all is good with you, we miss you all. Keep in touch. Allison