Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fishin'

May and Mike went fishing a few weekends ago and here is one she caught. She is finally learning not to be afraid of the fish. We are leaving to cali tomorow and im realy exited. I doubt ill get much sleep tonight. May is exited too. She loves the airplane. She talked on the phone to my mom for a half hour yesterday, just as exited as can be. I hope that Dominik will behave him self on the airplane. He doesnt like to sit still for long periods of time. I got some stuff for him to do and I bought some read along cds for them both. I think I will have 2 cd players as well so they can listen to them at the same time. I also have the gameboy but I dont think Dominik will get that yet. Plus lots of snacks. I will buy dinner at one of the many resturants in the Dallas airport. That place is like a mall. Hopefully they will both take a nap and I will get some peace. lol Not likely but I can hope right? Well thats all for now I probably wont be on here for a few days. Ill post pics of our vacation soon.

4 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Have a wonderful trip, and a wonderful time.

Mari-Nanci

Alpicks Treasures said...

I hope that you have a great trip, take lots of shorts, you will need them. The kids will do great!

Melissa said...

hey-hope you have a good trip. We'll miss you. Chloe and I will be lost without our buddies to hang with! Whatever will we do? The good thing is, the weekend you get back will be 2 days b4 Chloe's 2nd bday so at least you will get to be here for that. Take care and God Bless. Oh-and any cool scrapbooking stuff that you see out there that we don't have here will do for my bday present! You know me-we've got about the same taste so ya know what to get. ttyl. Try to keep in touch-call me some and email ok? bye!

Unknown said...

Safe travels and fun times catching up with your family! Your family here will miss you three, we love you!