Monday, March 26, 2007

Hiya !!!

This is Dominiks Hiya picture. He looks sooooo cute. I want to put a link on here for my new blog but with this new template it doesnt give me a place to put links in. So if you want to check out my other blog go to www.alltheprettycolors.blogspot.com I am going to start one on the scrapbook sites too but this one is I guess my practice site. lol I realy like these other pictures I got on here. Mabie I should make a picture portfolio too. hummmm okay it seems like I have lots to do. BTW Sue thanks for the praise on your blog, its nice to have some support. Even if im not getting it any where else.
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it!!! Dominik is a natural !! I'm so proud of you for expanding your talents and sharing them in your blogs, and don't mind Michael, men don't know how to praise well, deep down he supports you he just forgets to show it. Just don't let it stop you from exploring your creative side. Off to check out the new blog!!lol