Sunday, March 25, 2007

Walk in the park


I have fallen in love with this picture. After I changed it to sepia tone. The colors in the sky just automaticly looked this way. It is so pretty. Right now it has to be my favorite picture. Well Ill post my other fave tomorow. The pictures in the park turned out realy well. I will just have to go back and get more. I can see this picture on a greeting card or on the wall of a Dr office. lol Its too bad that I know that they were fighting the whole time May was trying to hold on to Dom and He just tried to get away. Funny that from the back you cant even tell. Untill tomorow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it too and the new look here, very nice, good job!! Too bad you won't be here for the fair, because I'd tell you to enter this one for sure!! Another one to lift! lol

Alpicks Treasures said...

Yes I agree, have Sue enter it for you. Nice pictures its fun to have something to play with.