Saturday, March 10, 2007

Reading time...


Its no secret. Mayali loves to read. In this picture it just shows how much Dominik wants to be like sissy. Im glad she is rubbing off on him in a good way too and not just teaching him bad habbits. They play in Mays room and when I go in there May is reading out loud to him and he is going thru her books like he wants to find which one he wants her to read next. They both need to learn a litle more respect for books. (Dom not ripping the pages out, May not coloring in them.) They are getting better, and their love of reading makes it hard to take any books away. I guess im glad that my love of reading is rubbing off on them too. Of course I think May will grow up to write books as well as read them. Its in her blood with me loving to write and Sue, a writer. Plus May wanted to read so bad that she was reading before she went to kindergarten. Not many kids can say that. My children are amazing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, another writer and artist in the family!!! lol

Alpicks Treasures said...

REading is very good for the kids. You would be suprised on how many high school kids dont read. Its sad.