Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring is almost here


As the title says Spring is almost here. May is on her spring break this week. So a bit later today if every one can behave, We will dig up the sidewalk chalk, get out the bubbles, and have a little out door fun. It will be so nice to not be cooped up like we were all winter. The kids are ready to just have a good time. Since Dom is running around it makes it easier. He can join in on the fun. I took this pic here a few weeks ago, We were at a new restraunt eating lunch. Every moment is a photo opt. in my book. My daughter is soooo silly. She wants to pose for every pic but most of the time she looks like she is posing as a rabbit. More about that later. The other pic on here is the most recent I have of both of the kids. Its hard to get them to sit still together for 5 seconds. Im counting down the days till We go to cali 11 weeks 4 days. lol I cant wait. Vacation time here I come. (in another 11 weeks) As for count downs go... 6 weeks till May and My birthdays. My girl will be 6. we cant count it on a hand any more. lol She gets older so do I. with our bdays so close it makes it that much more real to me. It still shocks me that I have 2 kids lol when did that happen?

2 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Nice picture of the kids, they are growing up so fast. Sue looks happy too. We miss you all. Allison

Unknown said...

Hey, you can't use that photo without my permission! LOL That's not me!!!